Tuesday, October 26, 2010

there's good news...and there's bad news..

Bad news..I broke a nail today and I think it's the SAME nail that I broke a couple of weeks ago, and was just grown back and all of my nails were even. NOT ANYMORE. It seems like only my middle finger nails are more brittle than the rest..which doesn't even SOUND reasonable, but it's true. They also grow different from the rest, they kind of seem to.. "flare out" when they're long..but they were just looking great. ): Also, I'm wearing a manicure that I'm not terribly happy with, but do not have to time to change right now. I have a few busy weeks ahead of me so I'll post when I can, promise.

Good news...I got some new polishes. Well..I'm always getting new polishes, but not many that I swatch or anything because bloggers like Scrangie have way better swatches way before I would ever get them up! But I got a ULTA collection called, "Cocktail Party" I think. I just swatched them on a nail wheel and they're really pretty. I'm not sure if they're all terribly unique, but they're unique to me. And again, really pretty! I haven't seen anything about it so when I get a chance I might do a post about all of them. Also, I'll post the mani I'm wearing now when I get a chance.

Until we talk again,
Britt

[edit]
Oh! PS! I got some water decals that I purchased from eBay in the mail yesterday...I will review them as soon as I get a chance!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

sucks to hear about your broken nail! but it would definitely be great to see swatches from the Cocktail Party collection~

Unknown said...

thanks girl..you know how college can be hard on you like that ;P
Alright, in that case I'll get them up as soon as I get a chance. My biggest problem is that I need to get a better picture/lighting situation..any suggestions?

Katrina said...

definitely find a spot with good lighting. and switch your camera focus to "Macro" ... and under Quality, change your White Balance setting according to your location. that helped me~

ooh, and i tagged you for an award in my most recent post :)