Thursday, October 28, 2010

EXCITEDD! survey/award, and love for Katrina

First off, I want to thank Katrina for tagging me in a post and getting me TWO new followers! Now I have a total of 8 and can't tell you how special that makes me feel (:
Second, I've been quite inactive on here because of the content of my school workload lately. I have a bone practical on Monday that I definitely wasn't expecting so soon, and the following Wednesday I have the module test and it's very important that I get an A in this class! Having new followers is really pushing me to make time for my blog though. But, school is first ):

So, since I was tagged, heres this:


I'm pretty sure that Katrina's google translation is correct: "I love your blog!"

(:
I will also tag nine people.



1. Why did you create the blog?
I was following so many, and really getting into doing my nails, so I thought, why not. If it's a success, great, if not, it's still mine. (:

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Lots of nail blogs and a couple of skin care/makeup blogs.

3. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
Uhmmm, I own a lot of Urban Decay products (eyeshadow palettes) so I guess I could call that my favorite. But I also love Coastal Scents, and my favorite/go-to mascara is from CoverGirl.

4. And a favourite clothing brand?
Not really, I love shopping at Kohl's so Elle, Lauren Conrad, Apt 9 are up there. But I don't shop for brands, I just shop for things I love.

5. What make-up products is essential for you?
A good concealer for those bad-skin days, LashBlast Mascara, and right now, Urban Decay's Naked lipstick.

6. What’s your favourite colour?
Purple, purple, and every shade in between. (: I'm also a fan of oranges and greens.

7. What’s your favourite perfume?
Viva La Juicy.. (:

8. What’s the film you liked the most?
Mmmm, there's a lot. Fight Club.

9. What countries would you like to go?
Ireland, UK, anywhere! (: Oh and Canada!

Now I have to give it to 10 bloggers;
  1. The Manicured Manatee  - This woman has a seriously great sense of humor. And she has beautiful nails!
  2. Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss - She has crazy long nails! 
  3. The Daily Nail! - she did a different manicure every day for a WHOLE year! So talented.
  4. Glammed up - She does some really cool, unique design.
  5. Scandalous - the one and only. I really enjoy reading her posts as much as I love her nails!
  6. Miss80Million - Cool, unique designs - she also has a youtube channel!
  7. Lacquer Laine - my second stop for swatches!
  8. My Simple Little Pleasures - Does some amazing water marbles - and has a youtube channel with lots of tutorials!
  9. The Kronicles of a Konad-er - Does some amazing designs, also is great with makeup!
  10. You've Got Nail - swatches and reviews galore!
Now I need to get back to my homework... (:

No comments: