Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sinful Colors - Secret Admirer

Hey guys!
I'm so excited about my "6" followers you wouldn't believe! (: Aaaanddd as not to completely leave you all hanging, I've swatched and reviewed the polish that I'm wearing right now. This is my first ever swatch & review! :P

So here it is,
Sinful Colors - "Secret Admirer"

A gorgeous "gunmetal grey" with silver glitter. I picked this up after seeing a swatch of it on You've Got Nail - here.




This is a good fun "black" polish! It's my first "Sinful Colors" polish - I am so floored by the quality of these dirt cheap polishes! The brush was kind of strange at first because the bristles seem shorter than usual, but I have NO complaints, it works really well, I'd go as to even saying I like it better than most brushes. Consistency is good, opacity is amazing, and I looove this color! The glitter is very fine and not at all chunky but definitely visible. It's also VERY glossy before adding topcoat - I wish I would have gotten a picture of it! It could be opaque in one [good] thick coat, but I did two. Drying time was pretty quick also. I'll definitely be buying MORE and MORE Sinful Colors in the very near future.
I dented this mani a couple of times before it got a chance to dry and I didn't even have to do them over! I just blobbed some more on and it evened out REALLY well. Now that's my kind of polish. I usually am not that lucky haha!
I think I actually did this polish justice as far as color in these swatches. I don't have the best lighting set-up but I'm trying!

I considered doing a stamp over this or something...but I just haven't taken out the time - I might do that this week and I will definitely post it if I do. Probably something Halloween related...I've seriously failed on full-on Halloween mani's this month! Sorry guys!
My birthday is ON Halloween so I'm trying to decide if I want to do a frilly birthday mani, a Halloween mani, or something in between! Suggestions? (Also, I ordered some sugar skull water decals - for super cheap! - from eBay and I will do a post/review as soon as possible, promise)

Again, thank you for following/reading my posts! I appreciate all SIX of my wonderful followers!
<3

Until next time,
muah!

-Bri

No comments: