Friday, October 29, 2010

more new followers!

I don't know how long it will continue to be truly exciting when I get new followers. This time I believe that thank yous are in order for Scandalous! So thanks (: Her posts are always fun to read!
Oh and anyone who was having issues with leaving comments, I changed it to a pop-up window and nixed the word verification so let me know if there are still problems!
And to my new followers, I tried to follow all of your blogs that I could tell you had, so if I missed ya, just let me know!

So last night my mom said she would be me a few bottles of polish for my birthday, so I got CG's Mistletoe Kisses, CG's Frosty, and OPI's Show It & Glow it. Now I'm reeeeeeally wishing I would have also asked for OPI's The Show Must Go On...soo if anyone wants to send me that for my birthday that would be awesome (: Oh and PS my birthday is on Sunday...yep, Halloween! (: I don't even have a cool mani because I've been busy with homework so I haven't had time to do my nails...right now they're completely naked, and very, very sad. ):

Anywayy, I need to get back to studying BONES, trying to get a mani in, and fixing my shirt that I'm going to wear for Halloween (:

Until next time,
xo,
Britt

No comments: