Wednesday, July 28, 2010

new goodies.

so yesterday my mom took me 'school shopping' haha. Yeah, I still get to do that...even in college. :P So we went to Kohls and hit up some clearance racks and I got some great clothes. A few pair of jeans (Candies has these great jeans right now that are REALLY soft and comfy) 2 pair from Candies and 1 pair of Elle denim leggings. I got two long boyfriend-style shirts(grey and stripes), and one regular navy blue button up. I got an Elle dress that is similar but dressier that several of the dresses that I already own. I got a black sequin tank top and a tiered skirt (love love love...I think I'm going to go back and get the fushia one to). My favorite item was this tiered Candies top by Britney Spears. The tag says that it's limited edition. Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it..can't wait to pair it with those skinnies and some heels or cute flats. I also needed a particular belt for a particular dress that I own and when I got the the belt/bag/scarf section..OMG 90% off?! So I got 3 scarves (and one that didn't make it home?) and about 5 belts...for $2.40 A PIECE! And they're all Candies and Apt 9...and super cute. So I'm pretty excited now to go back to school.
Speaking of school....I need to register for classes.

No comments: