Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have a question about acrylics?

I want to do some 3D nail art, and I was looking on ebay for some acrylic powder and decided I wanted the glitter. Can you just use regular glitter? Or is it a special kind of glitter?
If you know the answer, or any other tips on acrylics/3d nail art, please tell me!
Thank you!

ps this is the glitter that I'm looking at.

oh yeah! and do I need that special acrylic brush like this one since I'm just doing the molds? Or can I just use any brush?

2 comments:

L said...

If you plan on doing this alot invest in the brush. I have used Martha Stewart glitter with regular acrylic powder before. It worked fine.

Unknown said...

Okay. So are you saying that even with the glitter that I'm looking at on that link, I still need to mix it with [clear] acrylic powder?