Monday, September 13, 2010

past mani's...

So I have no excuse as to why I haven't been updating. So here's a few past mani's..
[note: there have actually been way more than this]

One of my favorite konadicures NOT true to color...I'm still figuring out the settings on my camera /: This is Essie Knockout Pout and as you probably know it is a light neon pink. Stamped with a BM plate with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White. This didn't last long because I was experimenting with base coats, I used Orly Tough Cookie and my nail polish slid right off before the night was over. I was so upset.
Also, please excuse my funky cuticles, the Insta-Dri's are so pigmented that they can get rather messy. And at this point I was very frustrated with it, ha.



Just a NOTD and my current favorite red, Essie Lollipop:


My current, not so interesting NOTD:

Halley's Comet stamping with Color Club Worth the Risque using Konad plate M66



Please excuse the 3-4 days of tip wear. I feel like it's sort of an unusual amount of tip wear, any suggestions? /:

So this color is amazing. I wish that I had something light green and glittery/holo-y to stamp with, like China Glaze L8r G8r..I think that would have been really pretty.

Apparently I've lost some photos of past mani's, so I'm sorry! I will be trying to do manis/konadicures weekly and will post them closer to the time when I actually do them. With school, I'm sure I'll have plenty of excuses to post things late. Also, if I do have any readers, let me know what you want to see! I can also post makeup looks if you would be interested, they will just be EOTD type looks.
Hope you all enjoy!
Kisses!

-B
PS- I CUT my nails the other day, because I was in a hurry and wanted to file them down quite a bit so they could grow healthier and I'm soooo mad that I clipped them instead of just taking the time to file them down. Now they're mostly uneven and shaped weird! Sorry about it!

No comments: