Thursday, September 30, 2010

2 KOTD's: leopard and anchors

I'm obviously not to swift on catchy names at the moment, ha.

I sported this one last week:

Do me a solid and pretend my tip-wear isn't absolutely horrendous? I took this ONE day into my mani, what can I do to avoid so much tip-wear? /:
What I used:
OPI Glitzerland as a base
China Glaze Swing my Way sponged with cosmetic wedge
Image plate m57 using Konad special polish in black pearl
Nailtek foundation III, seche clear, topped with seche vite top coat

I love this one and got lots of compliments on it. It was fun to wear until I broke..I was so upset! But it'll grow out soon enough.

And todays KOTD:

again, pretend I wasn't being lazy and rushing through it. I know they're upside down, but when I flipped the picture it was just really awkward looking, ha.
What I used:
China Glaze Calypso Blue
Image plate bm08 w/ Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White (so great for stamping, and multi purpose!)
and I used some scotch tape to get straight lines for the tips.
I didn't really want to go all frenchy, I just like the look of the tips like this.

This one is for my boyfriend..he's in the Navy on deployment. I miss him loads..I think even he could appreciate this one :P
After this, it will be all Halloween mani's until October is over! I'll try to post new ones as much as possible, but school takes up all of my time! So inconvenient! I can't wait to do some Halloween ones though, I've seen some other nail bloggers and wow, so cute. Here are a few of my favs:

"Halloween Witch Mani" by Polish & Konad - my all-time second follower and one of my favorite nail bloggers!

"Halloween Spider Web Mani" by Polish & Konad - another one by her, I can't wait to get the China Glaze Awakening Collection...my local Sally's is supposed to get this in and have it on the shelves tonight or tomorrow...guess where I'll be going very soon? That green...to die for. I've raved about this collection enough...hahah.

"Spider Web Halloween Mani" by Enamal Girl - another favorite blogger.. so cute! I wish I had a little of your creativity...


That's all for now, until next time, muah!
xo,
B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link love! ♥