Sunday, August 1, 2010

Peachy Pinwheels

I'm not sure what inspired this. I wanted something pretty simple, and I wanted to use one of my new colors from the Essie Summer 2010 collection. I purchased Haute as Hello, Pretty Edgy, Knockout Pout, and Vermillion from eBay for about $14 + shipping (which was about $4-5). My main goal of this purchase was Pretty Edgy because I wanted a green creme, but when I saw the collection, I wanted more! I love Haute as Hello, it's kind of a coral-y/peach-y color.
In this konadicure I used:
Essie Haute as Hello
China Glaze TMI
IP: BM03 (the one w/ the lips)
Sally Hansen Double Duty Top and Base Coat as a base coat (currently looking for a new base coat)
Seche Vite Top Coat (currently needing a refill!)




(Under Incandescent Light)


(Sun)


(Shade)


Thanks for looking!

xoxo,
B

No comments: