Friday, January 21, 2011

Long time no update..

I haven't updated in a while but I only have a couple of manis for you..



New Years:


China Glaze Liquid Leather + OPI Sparkle-iscious.

China Glaze Pom Pom and thumb and ring finger + Orly Sugar Plum + m59
The pearls I got on eBay, and I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White for stamping.

Annndd...
Gold + Black Leopard Ruffian

China Glaze Liquid Leather + China Glaze Gr8

I'm not too great at the 'ruffian' style mani, but I tried. I also cut my nails down to about half of their length! :D

I started back to school this week so I'll update as much as possible! My first week back to college was pretty good. Who else went back recently?

Hope you're having a good week!
xo
B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm really nice nail paint. I really like it.
hair salon newcastle