Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas NOTD: peppermint nails

I'm such a terrible blogger! I guess I just haven't felt very inspired lately. I'm not to proud of these..I really wanted to to a swirly peppermint water marble but I just couldn't get what I wanted, so I just started randomly marbling. Some looks better than others so bare with me..


I did this one first..my index, middle, and ring turned out very much white + red..and the rest started looking more like those cinnamon peppermints...pink, red, and white! haha..

Sometimes I liked these...sometimes I hated them...Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not dead.. I should have another post up sometime today. One that I actually like!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
xo,
B

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Nice marble!

L said...

great job! I dont even have the patience for doing these anymore.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies. It's kind of obvious that I lost my patience after the first three nails! hahha!